Ji Dan Mian Bao! where Bread and Egg pave the way for love. after years and years of wonderful procrastination, J2 are back again with their second joint blog, which is deemed to survive their laziness in updating and they won't let it die, even if they have to eat it up. The site name has been chosen with love, where they decided on a greatly missed snack only to be enjoyed in their younger schooling days. Long live you, Ji Dan Mian Bao!
The people behind it

Jiaying

jiaying

15 since 160706

world revovles around strawberries&waffles

contact me! 

 

Jul

julia. 15. singapore. 130891

i'll praise Him, all the days of my life.
Dongwan&Shinhwa light up my life.
Chelsea: back-to-back champions. :D

contact me! 

 

Leave your mark!


searching for..

links

us

Julia
Jiaying

 

friends
ZN's blog
Misoh

Yiling's blog
shaun's sanctuary
Damnfairy

 

foodies
The Blue Plate
<3
Dancing Blue Seal
She bakes and she cooks
evan's kitchen ramblings 

hearts  

 

 

 

Friday, February 16, 2007

(rants: blogger sucks! xanga's photomanager is the best. *thumbsup*)

Alright! So this year I had a lonely Valentine's Day, it was just me alone at home with my piano, Physics textbook and Emaths notes. :(
Not very ideal I would say, would rather be having a hot Spanish date.

My mummy was out, and my brother went to the movies (I wonder if it was with his date?!) and I was left alone at home and without any dinner. So I decided to venture into the kitchen and cook myself some random stuff to eat!

So I ransacked my kitchen and the refridgerator before I found my lovely packet of Orient's INSTANT UDON!


YES it looks really lovely right? When I was at NTUC it just lured me to it and I knew I had to buy it to try it.






















It reads:
UDON
Fresh Japanese Noodle













Cold and hard noodles, pressed together.

Cooking in the water, with it's sachet's contents giving it the Miso flavour.

Sprinkled with some fried spring onion and silverfish...

Served.
















The next Valentine's day I want to be cooking for my hot boy. :)